"Theres Nothing New to Say About Mascara..."

I am so perfect, so divine, so etheral, so surreal, I cannot be comprehended except by my permission -nikki g.

Friday, December 01, 2006

"A simple piece of pie"

"One more thing about hope, and then I'm done: You kill it, bury it, write the epitaph; you go on doing something not because you believe it will lead to anything good but simply because you are an animal following your biological path, and each day is the same, in the sense of not being any better; and then, one day, for no reason that you can think of, there is a twitch of life, a pulse, a sign, and the thing thgat you buried without a eulogy comes back and stares at you in the mirror" -John Burnham Schwartz

My hope for living and succeeding and loving and laughing is staring at me, un-dead, in the mirror.

Two Names You Go By:
1. ChaCha
2. Lolita

Two Things That Scare You:
1. Loud noises
2. Failure

Two Everyday Essentials:
1. Eyeliner
2. Carmex

Two Things You are Wearing Right Now:
1. Grey shorts with "HOWARD" written across the booty
2. Burgundy nail polish

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. For it to work
2. Love

Two Truths:
1. I am obsessed with list making
2. I had never tasted kool-aid before coming to HU

Two Things You Hate:
1. Being ignored
2. Sitting idle

Two Things that Physically Appeal to You:
1. On myself or on someone else??
2. On myself-my legs & ass On a man-strong calves

Two Favorite Hobbies:
1. Writing
2. Does being a socialite count?

Two Things You Want Really Badly:
1. To become Paris Hilton
2. Happiness within myself

Two Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
1. Thailand
2. Greece

Two Things You Want to do Before You Die:
1. Pose for Playboy
2. Meet my definition of success

Two Ways You are Stereotypically a Guy/Chick:
1. I wear makeup every day
2. I constantly gripe about my weight

Two Things that You Wouldn't Normally Admit:
1. I was once in love
2. I didn't cry in Bambi

Two People that You Would Like to See Take This Quiz:
1. Anyone who is bored
2. Someone that I love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home