"Theres Nothing New to Say About Mascara..."

I am so perfect, so divine, so etheral, so surreal, I cannot be comprehended except by my permission -nikki g.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

"I against I"

I am shallow, I am scared, I am insecure, I am not original, I need to fit in by making desperate attempts to "stand out" (whatever that may mean), I need love, I hate being alone, I am not special, I am not "cool", I am not the center of anyone's universe aside from my own, I have acne, I am selfish, I don't like wearing shoes, I love wearing socks, I love swimming in the rain, I cannot sing, I am easily influenced, my ideas are a product of someone else's motivation, I love LA, I have been in love, I have never been loved, I go to sleep late and wake up even later, I hate strangers, I am materialistic, I hate fashion, I am a slave to all things "fashionable", My style is not "unique", "creative", or "individual", I am a clone, I love black eyeliner, I want lipo, I love my bad habits, I like kissing, I love touching, I curse, I curse a lot, I adore all things fake and fabulous, I don't understand when people claim to be "real", I think you're stupid, I hate being wrong, I talk a lot, I should listen more, I love attention, Pear jellybeans are my favorite, I read often, I don't write as much, I am not photogenic, I would give up sex for a Chloe bag, I am "real", I can't cook, I wish I was Japanese, I love the feeling of fresly done hair, I would die without carmex, I am dramatic, I think lying is fun, I am a good secret-keeper, I hate keeping secrets, I am silly, I love myself, I love you more, I have done this before, I told you I'm not original

and finally...i am inspired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home